xfce4-appfinder update on deprecations

Eduard Roccatello
Hello guys,

I'm happy to announce that all GTK-3 deprecations from xfce4-appfinder have been fixed.
There is still something to fix in the gtk-builder / glade preferences dialog but most of the work should have been done.

As usual I've pushed it on my github:
https://github.com/mastershadow/xfce4-appfinder

Feedbacks are welcome!

PS: Who is in charge for git accounts? I need to create mine for [hidden email] ^_^

Have a nice weekend,
Eduard

Re: xfce4-appfinder update on deprecations

adlo
I am writing a panel plugin based on xfce4-appfinder:

I would like to include your changes in my project, though I may still want to keep the ifdefed GTK2 code as well, wherever the two are incompatible.

I have already implemented some of your changes manually, though I am wondering if there is a better way of doing this.

I am not entirely sure how git merges work. Would it be possible for me to do a git merge of your code while still keeping the GTK2 code where absolutely necessary?

Regards

adlo