thunar extension to reload current folder emblems

thunar extension to reload current folder emblems

Pablo Martin

I'm writting an extension for thunar. In the end, based on an external event I change the emblem for a file (via setting the corresponding GVFS attribute). The problem is that thunar won't notice that and I need to reload it in order to see the new emblems for files in the current folder. Is there a way to notify thunar of the changes of attributes in a file? I've tried to reset times (touch -r file file). While this works, this also notifies all apps that the file has changed which is quite annoying in case you are editing a text file.

--
Pablo Martin Signature
Pablo Martin