ristretto does not display images

Angel Tsankov
How can I find out why ristretto does not display any image file?

Regards,
Angel Tsankov

Re: ristretto does not display images

Mike Massonnet
Hi Angel,

Please use the “new” mailing list as berlios.de is no more used since quite a long time.

For a quick answer, Ristretto is able to load and display the images that GTK+ can handle. Make sure you compiled GTK+ library with the necessary libraries (libpng, libjpeg, etc), you can see the installed GdkPixbuf loaders under <PREFIX>/lib/gtk-2.0/<GTK-VERSION>/loaders/.

Regards
Mike