moving thunar to gtk3

Hi all,

I would like to start work on moving thunar to gtk3. However I have some very basic questions:

I dont have an account for yet.

Should I get an account first to be able to generate a branch there?

Or is it as well fine for you if I fork & provide the result on e.g. github ?

Regarding the right codebase:

Should I branch the master of <a rel="vcs-git" href="git://" title="thunar Git repository">git:// ?

Or should I use some of the (real old) work in process repos as base, which are suggested here: ?

[Thunar] Gtk3 porting - preparation step   Vladimír Chren
--> looks like these patches are not merged into master yet ?

Thanks & Cheers,

Thunar-dev mailing list
[hidden email]