Quantcast

moving thunar to gtk3

Alex

Hi all,

I would like to start work on moving thunar to gtk3. However I have some very basic questions:

I dont have an account for git.xfce.org yet.

Should I get an account first to be able to generate a branch there?

Or is it as well fine for you if I fork & provide the result on e.g. github ?

Regarding the right codebase:

Should I branch the master of <a rel="vcs-git" href="git://git.xfce.org/xfce/thunar" title="thunar Git repository">git://git.xfce.org/xfce/thunar ?

Or should I use some of the (real old) work in process repos as base, which are suggested here: https://wiki.xfce.org/releng/4.14/roadmap/thunar ?

[Thunar] Gtk3 porting - preparation step   Vladimír Chren
--> looks like these patches are not merged into master yet ?

Thanks & Cheers,
Alex