Xfce coding style

Florian Weigelt
Working on xfdesktop I discovered that various subprojects in Xfce use
different coding styles. I couldn't find an Xfce-wide statement which
style conventions to follow. So is there one?

Kind regards

Re: Xfce coding style

André Miranda
AFAIK there's no Xfce coding style, if I'm mistaken then it's not enforced, each project ends up with a different style.
Probably due the extensive use of GTK, projects' code resemble GTK's coding style, some, mostly plugins, are just messy =)