XFCE source code

Emiliano Canedo
Hello all!

I'm new in this list; I'm a long time user of XFCE, and a unix/linux developer. I want contrib with this project. Where is the repo of code?

cheers,
Emiliano.

Re: XFCE source code

shiki.biomernok (Bugzilla)
Hello!

Here you go: http://git.xfce.org/

Check IRC or something to ask around how you could help with things.
(The repo is quite stalled... all you can see is translation updates.
Not sure about the official stance on this.)

Peter

Emiliano Canedo wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm new in this list; I'm a long time user of XFCE, and a unix/linux
> developer. I want contrib with this project. Where is the repo of code?
>
> cheers,
> Emiliano.

Re: XFCE source code

Emiliano Canedo
Thanks Peter!

What is the mail list with major development activity? xfce4-dev?

Emiliano Canedo wrote:
Hello all!

I'm new in this list; I'm a long time user of XFCE, and a unix/linux developer. I want contrib with this project. Where is the repo of code?

cheers,
Emiliano.

Re: XFCE source code

shiki.biomernok (Bugzilla)
As far as I know, yes, that's the one.
But you should still ask around on IRC, see if you catch any dev online and ask him how the project development works nowadays.