Using XFC with Glade

je-7
Hi,
after a some weeks testing with gtkmm and after same tests with xfc I've
decided to use xfc. I'm using glade to create the gui.

Because I miss the possibility to set the parent widget (this is only an
issue if using glade and the Gtk::Builder class) I've added this function
in builder.hh.

Also I added a "clear()" function in the GtkComboBoxText class. This
function remove the complete content.

Are any other interested in this changes? And if so, to who can I send a
patch? I'm using the latest version from git repository.

J├╝rgen

Re: Using XFC with Glade

Bo Lorentsen
On 2012-01-21 16:43, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
> after a some weeks testing with gtkmm and after same tests with xfc I've
> decided to use xfc. I'm using glade to create the gui.
That sound really nice, hope the new cmake build system works as
expected for you.
> Because I miss the possibility to set the parent widget (this is only an
> issue if using glade and the Gtk::Builder class) I've added this function
> in builder.hh.
Ok, that must be something I missed last time I made it, is this a new
feature or did I just plain miss it ?
> Also I added a "clear()" function in the GtkComboBoxText class. This
> function remove the complete content.
Cool, thanks ...
> Are any other interested in this changes? And if so, to who can I send a
> patch? I'm using the latest version from git repository.
Yes please, I will gladly apply any nice paches ... please keep them coming.

/BL