Tumblerd

Justin O'Shea
Can someone explain to me why tumblerd is still causing problems? And how to fix it?

I'm trying to move video files and Thunar is so slow it's ridiculous. Keeps freezing for 10 seconds or so. It is unusable. Top is showing tumblerd as the suspect.

thanks

Re: Tumblerd

Zaphod
I'm on OpenSUSE 42.2 and had the same problems until I just completely
disabled tumblerd. That fixed it for me.

On 08/03/2017 09:30 PM, Justin O'Shea wrote:

> Can someone explain to me why tumblerd is still causing problems? And
> how to fix it?
>
> I'm trying to move video files and Thunar is so slow it's ridiculous.
> Keeps freezing for 10 seconds or so. It is unusable. Top is showing
> tumblerd as the suspect.
>
> thanks

we meme together, we dream together

0x638FEC71.asc (16K) Download Attachment

Re: Tumblerd

Erik Dobák
are you using ssd or hdd?