Support for CBR/CBZ Thumbnails in Thunar

Support for CBR/CBZ Thumbnails in Thunar

Kim Scarborough
Hi folks,

So this good fellow Blackwolf wrote a patch for Thunar to support
thumbnails for comic archive files. His repo is at
<https://github.com/blackwolf12333/tumbler/tree/comicbook-thumbnailer-plugin>.

There's a lot of people awaiting this functionality. What needs to
happen to get this reviewed and added?

Re: Support for CBR/CBZ Thumbnails in Thunar

André Miranda-2
FWIW, there's a pending patch from the author attatched to bug #9659.
Hopefully, the maintainer(Harald?) might be able review it soon.
Meanwhile I'll give it a go here to provide any feedback.

Cheers,
André Miranda