[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] [howto/html/entry.html] Gtk::StockButton ?

[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] [howto/html/entry.html] Gtk::StockButton ?

Sylvain Vedrenne-2
Hi list,

On this page
| [1] |http://xfc.xfce.org/docs/howto/html/entry.html
entry.cc produces an error at compilation:
"
entry.cc: In constructor ‘EntryWindow::EntryWindow()’:
entry.cc:42: error: expected type-specifier
entry.cc:42: error: cannot convert ‘int*’ to ‘Xfc::Gtk::Button*’ in
initialization
entry.cc:42: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’
make: *** [entry] Erreur 1
"

There doesn't seem to be a class Xfc::Gtk::StockButton,
as can be checked on this page
http://xfc.xfce.org/docs/reference/html/classXfc_1_1Gtk_1_1Button.html

Do you confirm ?

So, if the line
| Gtk::Button *button = new Gtk::StockButton(GTK_STOCK_CLOSE);
is replaced by:
|| Gtk::Button *button = new Gtk::Button(GTK_STOCK_CLOSE);
then the compilation completes, but the button doesn't have the expected
aspect
shown at the bottom of page [1]...|

Do you know what is the correct code to do that ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sylvain
http://sylvano.esperanto.free.fr

Re: [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] [howto/html/entry.html] Gtk::StockButton ?

Bo Lorentsen
Sylvain Vedrenne wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be a class Xfc::Gtk::StockButton,
> as can be checked on this page
> http://xfc.xfce.org/docs/reference/html/classXfc_1_1Gtk_1_1Button.html
>
> Do you confirm ?
This is correct, some of the documentation still needs some improvement,
and it may therefor be slidely wrong, sorry.

> So, if the line
> | Gtk::Button *button = new Gtk::StockButton(GTK_STOCK_CLOSE);
> is replaced by:
> || Gtk::Button *button = new Gtk::Button(GTK_STOCK_CLOSE);
> then the compilation completes, but the button doesn't have the expected
> aspect shown at the bottom of page [1]...|
>
> Do you know what is the correct code to do that ?
This is just fine ... and I am sure this was the original idea, to keep
the class and app symbols count down.

I will fix this in my XFC svn repos ...

/BL