Re: Xfce 4.14pre1 released

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Xfce 4.14pre1 released

Lorenzo Sutton
Great to know and thanks for all the work on XFCE :)

On 20/05/19 09:06, Simon Steinbeiss wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> this is to inform you that we have released Xfce 4.14pre1 - as scheduled
> - on May 19 (aka yesterday).
> I have written a blog post with more details about it which you can find
> on my personal blog but via syndication also on blog.xfce.org
> <http://blog.xfce.org>
> https://simon.shimmerproject.org/2019/05/19/xfce-4-14pre1-released/
>
> We will try to stick to the dates we set on the roadmap also for the
> coming releases, so please
> 1) be patient and
> 2) support us! :)
>
> Cheers
> Simon
>
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
> http://www.xfce.org
>

_______________________________________________
Xfce mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
http://www.xfce.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Xfce 4.14pre1 released

paolo gagini
I love XFCE. I use it everyday. It´s fantastic!! Thx a lot!

Paolo>

On 5/20/19 1:24 PM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:

> Great to know and thanks for all the work on XFCE :)
>
> On 20/05/19 09:06, Simon Steinbeiss wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> this is to inform you that we have released Xfce 4.14pre1 - as
>> scheduled - on May 19 (aka yesterday).
>> I have written a blog post with more details about it which you can
>> find on my personal blog but via syndication also on blog.xfce.org
>> <http://blog.xfce.org>
>> https://simon.shimmerproject.org/2019/05/19/xfce-4-14pre1-released/
>>
>> We will try to stick to the dates we set on the roadmap also for the
>> coming releases, so please
>> 1) be patient and
>> 2) support us! :)
>>
>> Cheers
>> Simon
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Xfce mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
>> http://www.xfce.org
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
> http://www.xfce.org
_______________________________________________
Xfce mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
http://www.xfce.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Xfce 4.14pre1 released

omui
Just wanna say thank you very much, Xfce devs, you guys are the best!



Sent from ProtonMail Mobile


On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 09:48, paolo gagini <[hidden email]> wrote:
I love XFCE. I use it everyday. It´s fantastic!! Thx a lot!

Paolo>

On 5/20/19 1:24 PM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:

> Great to know and thanks for all the work on XFCE :)
>
> On 20/05/19 09:06, Simon Steinbeiss wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> this is to inform you that we have released Xfce 4.14pre1 - as
>> scheduled - on May 19 (aka yesterday).
>> I have written a blog post with more details about it which you can
>> find on my personal blog but via syndication also on blog.xfce.org
>> <http://blog.xfce.org>
>> https://simon.shimmerproject.org/2019/05/19/xfce-4-14pre1-released/
>>
>> We will try to stick to the dates we set on the roadmap also for the
>> coming releases, so please
>> 1) be patient and
>> 2) support us! :)
>>
>> Cheers
>> Simon
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Xfce mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
>> http://www.xfce.org
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
> http://www.xfce.org
_______________________________________________
Xfce mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
http://www.xfce.org



_______________________________________________
Xfce mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
http://www.xfce.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Xfce 4.14pre1 released

jEsuSdA 8)-2
El 23/5/19 a las 0:33, omui escribió:
> Just wanna say thank you very much, Xfce devs, you guys are the best!

Mee too.

Thanks a lot, guys. You made the best desktop ever!

Cheers!
_______________________________________________
Xfce mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
http://www.xfce.org