Plugin and Thunar documentation

carlos antonio neira bustos
Hi All,

Where can I find documentation on how to create plugins for thunar ?.
xfce home page only shows the plugins available for no info for development or  extend thunar, is there such documentation available?

Bests

Re: Plugin and Thunar documentation

Nick Schermer-2
Hi,

The thunar tarball contains the api manual for thunarx, which is the
extension library. However its probably wise to look into the plugins
too, not that complicated how it all works.

Nick

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:00 AM, carlos antonio neira bustos
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Where can I find documentation on how to create plugins for thunar ?.
> xfce home page only shows the plugins available for no info for development
> or  extend thunar, is there such documentation available?
>
> Bests

Re: Plugin and Thunar documentation

carlos antonio neira bustos
thanks nick