LibreOffice Thunar Integration?

P. H. Madore
Hello,

I was wondering if any plugins or extensions have been done for Thunar which would enable you to, for example, display the statistics of a document or group of documents in the properties tab? I would love to be able to select a group of my articles and get a word count for them as a whole (to determine how much I've been earning per word.) I can do this manually, clearly, but it made me wonder if there were any already developed way of doing this without opening each file. Thanks.