How to show modification time in thunar?

How to show modification time in thunar?

Peter Nabbefeld

Hi all,

how can I configure Thunar so I can see the modification time?
Using Xubuntu 13.04.

Kind regards
Peter

Re: How to show modification time in thunar?

Genghis Khan
Where do you want modification time to be shown at?

Detailed List view (Ctrl+2) might be what you need.

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:28:51 +0200
Peter Nabbefeld <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> how can I configure Thunar so I can see the modification time?
> Using Xubuntu 13.04.
>
> Kind regards
> Peter

Re: How to show modification time in thunar?

Peter de Ridder
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Genghis Khan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where do you want modification time to be shown at?

Detailed List view (Ctrl+2) might be what you need.

And in the preferences you can set the date format.