How to configure

Strahinja Popovic
Hi everyone,

I wanted to perform a small change in code, and now I cannot find ./configure to make this altered version.

How is it generated, or what am I missing?

Best,
Strahinja

Re: How to configure

Peter de Ridder
Hello Strahinja,

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Strahinja Popovic <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to perform a small change in code, and now I cannot find ./configure to make this altered version.

How is it generated, or what am I missing?

Assuming your are using the sources from git:
./configure is generated by running ./autogen.sh
This requires xfce-dev-tools to be installed.

Regards,
Peter

Re: How to configure

Strahinja Popovic
Thank you Peter,

I tried that first, and it did not work, but when you said this, it occurred to me that something was wrong with my environment, and thanks to people from nixos-dev it compiles now.

Best regards,
Strahinja