GSoC 2016

Liquider
Does Xfce intend to participate in this year's Google Summer of Code?

Org registrations opened yesterday.

Re: GSoC 2016

Steve Dodier-Lazaro
I tried to make it happen last year and there weren't enough people volunteering to mentor. We need at least 3 people who know how to code / supervise people and are willing to get their hands dirty, as Google will reject applications without backup admins/mentors.

Count me in as a backup mentor.

On 9 February 2016 at 20:49, Liquider <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does Xfce intend to participate in this year's Google Summer of Code?

Org registrations opened yesterday.

Steve Dodier-Lazaro
PhD Student
University College London
Free Software Developer

Re: GSoC 2016

Eduard Roccatello
Il 12/02/16 17:30, Steve Dodier-Lazaro ha scritto:
> I tried to make it happen last year and there weren't enough people
> volunteering to mentor. We need at least 3 people who know how to code
> / supervise people and are willing to get their hands dirty, as Google
> will reject applications without backup admins/mentors.
>
> Count me in as a backup mentor.
I could help too :)

Eduard

Re: GSoC 2016

Liquider
Organization applications closed on 19 Feb. Next year.