Cairo api

Bo Lorentsen
Hi ...

If anyone has any interest, the XFC api now include the first thin
wrapping of Cairo, and an example application too.

The API should all be there but some exotic functions my not have a
prober wrapper ... yet.

Next step ... printing. I hope to have a functional printer wrapper for
XFC soon, and that this will make the Cairo API grow more mature during
this process :-)

All are found in head of SVN ...

/BL

Re: Cairo api

Erik Harrison
Thanks for the work Bo!

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Bo Lorentsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ...
>
>  If anyone has any interest, the XFC api now include the first thin
>  wrapping of Cairo, and an example application too.
>
>  The API should all be there but some exotic functions my not have a
>  prober wrapper ... yet.
>
>  Next step ... printing. I hope to have a functional printer wrapper for
>  XFC soon, and that this will make the Cairo API grow more mature during
>  this process :-)
>
>  All are found in head of SVN ...
>
>  /BL

Erik
"Look at me still talking when there is Science to do"