AppData and <project_group>

Richard Hughes
Hi all,

A huge number of XFCE projects now ship AppData (thanks!) and I wanted
to ask a little favour. Most XFCE projects already have a
<project_group>XFCE</project_group> line in the AppData file, but some
notable projects don't do and this means they don't get the
preferential treatment (higher up the search results) when running
gnome-software on XFCE. Projects missing the project_group information
(which I think are XFCE projects) include mousepad and Thunar but
there might be others I've missed. If you can check your XFCE projects
I would be most grateful.

Thanks!

Richard