Release notes for 4.13.0
[Please note that this is a development release.]
Development release of xfdesktop targeting for Xfce 4.14.
Please report all problems at bugzilla.xfce.org.
* Major changes:
- Port to Gtk3.
- The iconview has a CSS name of "XfdesktopIconView" and
adds the GTK_STYLE_CLASS_VIEW to it's base. It then adds
GTK_STYLE_CLASS_LABEL when rendering the icon text with
the states: selected, active, or normal. Additionally it
uses the GTK_STYLE_CLASS_RUBBERBAND when for the rubberband
- Port to GDBus.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes:
- Don't redraw the icons on focus change events (Bug #12071)
- Don't try to divide by 0 (Bug #12115)
- Settings: Fix loading of wallpaper previews (Bug #11892)
- Settings: Allow directories to be selected (Bug #12832)
- Fix Open dialog's title (Bug #12560)
- Prevent a crash in the backdrop loader (Bug #12339)
- Use gdk's get static image for animation files
- Add translation string for Trash desktop icon
- Retain icon relative position when moving a group
Xfce-announce mailing list
[hidden email] https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-announce