ANNOUNCE: xfconf 4.13.1 released

Ali Abdallah-4
xfconf 4.13.1 is now available for download from

  http://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfconf/4.13/xfconf-4.13.1.tar.bz2
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfconf/4.13/xfconf-4.13.1.tar.bz2.md5
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfconf/4.13/xfconf-4.13.1.tar.bz2.sha1
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfconf/4.13/xfconf-4.13.1.tar.bz2.sha256

What is xfconf?
===============

Xfconf is a flexible, easy-to-use configuration management system.

Website:
  http://www.xfce.org/

Release notes for 4.13.1
This is a second development release of xfconf targeting xfce 4.14.

Following a discussion on irc and since most the xfce components/goodies
will compile fine against the new port, we have decided to undo the api
version bump and just bump the soname version of libxfconf.

Only two exceptions are found so far, xfce4-settings and xfce4-panel,
but since these are core components, their issues will be addressed in
time to be compatible with the new library.

I hope this will make life easier for distro packagers.

Happy testing and sorry for the confusion.