What is xfce4-screenshooter?
This application allows you to capture the entire screen, the active
window or a selected region. You can set the delay that elapses before
the screenshot is taken and the action that will be done with the
screenshot: save it to a PNG file, copy it to the clipboard, open it
using another application, or host it on ZimageZ or imgur.com, free
online image hosting service.
Release notes for 1.8.99
This is a development release, aimed for packagers and testers.
- Port to GTK+3
- Updated translations (thanks to translators!)
* Bugs fixed:
- Fix appdata description
- Fix crash in GValueArray handling (bug #11879)
- Use while instead of when in strings (bug #12157)
- Fix gray overlay in region mode screenshots (bug #11922)
- Fix crash when uploading to zimagez (bug #11879)
Xfce mailing list
[hidden email] https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce http://www.xfce.org