ANNOUNCE: xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin v1.4.7 released

ANNOUNCE: xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin v1.4.7 released

OmegaPhil-2
XFCE4 Hardware Monitor Plugin is a port of the venerable GNOME Hardware
Monitor applet - display various stats (CPU usage, network bandwidth,
directory size, volume free space etc) graphically or with text in the
panel.

Changelog:
https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/tree/ChangeLog

NOTE that I don't have any testers currently, just myself with a few VMs
- so consider the plugin to remain experimental until that changes.

Report bugs here:
https://bugzilla.xfce.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&list_id=26322&product=Xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin&query_format=advanced

Downloads
=========

Source archive download:
https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/snapshot/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin-1.4.7.tar.bz2

Debian archives for 64 and 32bit (see readme for signature
verification):
https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/tree/?h=omegaphil/pkg

Documentation

Re: ANNOUNCE: xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin v1.4.7 released

OmegaPhil-2
Thanks for the response... its not served under HTTPS it seems??

Correct link:
http://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/tree/ChangeLog

On 25/08/15 21:56, Martin Hammerchmidt wrote:

> Hello :) I got an 404 not found for the changelog link (
> https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/tree/ChangeLog
> )
>
> Le mar. 25 août 2015 à 22:48, OmegaPhil <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> XFCE4 Hardware Monitor Plugin is a port of the venerable GNOME Hardware
>> Monitor applet - display various stats (CPU usage, network bandwidth,
>> directory size, volume free space etc) graphically or with text in the
>> panel.
>>

>> Changelog:
>>
>> https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/tree/ChangeLog
>>
>> NOTE that I don't have any testers currently, just myself with a few VMs
>> - so consider the plugin to remain experimental until that changes.
>>
>> Report bugs here:
>>
>> https://bugzilla.xfce.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&list_id=26322&product=Xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin&query_format=advanced
>>

>> Downloads
>> =========
>>
>> Source archive download:
>>
>> https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/snapshot/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin-1.4.7.tar.bz2
>>
>> Debian archives for 64 and 32bit (see readme for signature
>> verification):
>>
>> https://git.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin/tree/?h=omegaphil/pkg
>>

>> Documentation

Re: ANNOUNCE: xfce4-hardware-monitor-plugin v1.4.7 released

Martin Hammerchmidt
thank you a lot i take a look :) unfortunatly i passed to windows a few days ago in order to use some windows only software. I can't try it right now i'm sorry ;)